Looks like Jens is working on creating eyegasms everywhere with this extreme viewdistance shot.
New Blockscape engine preview!
Not sure exactly how it’s different from the old engine, but it does look like AA has been implemented.
Jens just tweeted a screenshot of Fireflies in Blockscape, and I’m excited to see this in the next snapshot.
- [CTRL] + [S] Will dump everything around the player to a model file.
- Models: Added xml property for inverting slopes when placed above player head
- Models: Added xml property to correctly place corner slopes
- Fixed Inventory scrolling bug
- Fixed crash on startup when not running as administrator
- Fixed texturing error in model preview
- Fixed rendering error in model preview
This release also includes some models for a space station that Jens is working on to try out the game. He says he will remove them later on.
Jens has released yet another version of Blockscape. Here’s what’s new:
- New blocktypes: Double slope and concave double slope.
- All basic tools are now converted to model tools (inverted slopes not working yet though)
- Errors in models will not crash Blockscape (errors are dumped into errors.txt)